Wednesday, November 11, 2009

For Faldo by Monica


Hello, Faldo. I’m cheerful that I received your letters. I’m surprised why your name is so long. Many of your nicknames are so cute that I can’t choose one. Finally, I decided to call you Faldo because it is your famous nickname. The origin is so spectacular. I have a question after reading it. What are Kelantan and Penang? Are they city names?


Oh, I forgot to introduce myself to you. You can call me, Monica, which is my English name. My Chinese name is Wu Meng-Syuan. I guess you think it is so short. Ha! I study in Mechenical Drafting of department, which is in Kaohsiung industry high school (KIHS).


I can understand your feeling. I am so cheerful and excited because I get a new friend from Malaysia by joining the teddy bear project. By sending the letter, I got a amazed feeling. I feel we will understand each other in the long run. I hope we can keep contact. You can send mail to
e3453710@yahoo.com.tw for me. I think we will have a lot of fun talking in the future.



Best wishes,










BY. Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment