Monday, May 10, 2010

MR. Brownie with his family and friends

I came to class for nearly a month, in the class made a lot of new friends, like Turtle, Olan, boat, Poky and Bo-Han. Look at right picture! You can see a boy called Bo-Han from the right side of the first, he is a very strange person, for example, he is very like to eat corn, and you always do not know what did he think?




Poky is the order of our class leader, he is very friendly and result in you not listen to him, although he was careful in his duties, in order to honor the class, we must obey his orders, so that our results can be Recognition.



I went to Boat house after class, his mother is also very warm woman and we would play online games. Who is highest-ranking person on the server? Excuse me! I had to go! I , therefore, know very fun online game Ragnarok Online let me make more online friends have more opportunities to know a lot of people and know some of their interesting life stories.

They always make me very happy because they always have many interesting things to do, such as playing basketball and tiring 1500-meter run test, all the time all together, just as gay as.

They also took me back to their home, to know their families. In addition, everyone in Mechanical Drafting Class B is pretty good to me. In the turtle home, I know a very famous Japanese cartoon, for instance, Fullmetal Alchemist is a really very nice cartoon for us!! I, even though, feel the warmth in a strange land.

They also told me how to communicate with family, such as, respect for elders and filial their parents. If there are problems or interpersonal problems in their life, you can share with own parents, and thus you would understand what decision you should do to make situation current in your life. Parents can give us a lot of opinions. Importantly, we should not make our parents worried that we will become a bad person for society.





In every families, brothers and sisters have been very important for every one. If there are difficulties in homework, you can seek assistance or to aid them. Also that can also promote each other's feelings.

What’s more, I really love home cook, I regard as it’s the best food all over the world in my mind. However, if the bed isn’t mine, I can’t sleep in a good feeling and this is what I have learned how to communicate with his family, I am very happy to be friends with these friendly people.






By MR. Brownie
Boat(家傳),Olan(泓任) ,Turtle(嘉銘)

No comments:

Post a Comment