Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Hometown

Today, Tina, Wendy, Lynn and me, got up so early because we wanted to took a trip in Kaohsiung and introduce you the city.


At first, we took the MRT to R22A Ciaotou Sugar Refinery. It was pretty large and green. But, today was a cloudy and humid day. So we did not walk around in Ciaotou Sugar Refinery, and we did not hear any chirp or insects’ sound. We were so disappointed. It rained all day long.


Next destination, was R16 Zuoying. After we walked out of the MRT cab met, I saw an enormous triceratop. It as big as a car! Wow, it was my first time to saw such as a huge creature. At R16 Zuoying, there was a painting exhibition. In addition, we took a lot of pictures. I loved them with a lot of creativity in their inventions. Maybe next time, as you come, you can take pictures here, too. I think you will like it very much.


It was twelve o’clock now. We had to go to the New Era to have a lunch because we were extremely hungry. Actually, only Tina did not stopped saying that she was hungry. There are a McDonald's in the New Era so we went there to have lunch. During the lunch, we had lots of fun because I took some humorous pictures with Wendy, Lynn and Tina. They made many ugly faces and I deeply felt losing face. After the lunch, we went to the sixth floor and there are two big robots named Gundam. Gundam was a character of the animation made by the Japanese. It was so cool and amazing to visit them. Tina is the most amazed and excited person of all. Wendy stopped Tina from rushing to that many times. It was a funny condition. For this reason, we did not leave the New Era until the afternoon. When we left the New Era, it stopped raining. However, the weather was still cloudy. We were worried about the weather all the time. Afterwards, we took the MRT to the Central Park. I regard as Central Park being a Distinctive MRT station because there was a beautiful escalator. The escalator had a running water slope. It was terribly beautiful!! I saw many visitors take pictures with it when they passed through the Central Park. You can see that behind me. I hope you also love the escalator.




BY MR. Brown(Lynn楊雅筑 Tina沈玉婷)

No comments:

Post a Comment