Thursday, June 10, 2010

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Music and movie

連結

NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY MUSEUM


Today, I and some student who studying in Kaohsiung Municipal Kaohsiung Industrial high school go to Nation Science And Technology Museum together. There is interesting. The exhibition in there is about Mars, Machinery, Foods and Breast-feeding. We mainly go to which side is going to see Machinery Exhibition. It exciting about the exhibition. There are a lot of machine example scooters and mechanical arm. And some exhibits can be use. So I know some knowledge about machinery now.


One of the exhibition is about earthquake. We plan to look at the original experience the feeling of the earthquake. But we don’t have enough time. So we are leaving there.





Movie


After I went to the Nation Science And Technology Museum, I prepare to watch movies with Tony Poky and Kevin. We gathered near the theater. After everyone come, we are going to buy some dessert and drink. We look at what point in the discussion of film, finally, we decide to watch Ip Man. It talc about Chinese martial who in order not to insult by foreign spirit of Chinese martial arts, even the face of strong enemy, still no to fear, stand and fight. It touched me and it made me learn how to respect others.




Prohibited under 18 to watch



How a busy day it is. But I fell today is a enrich day. Even thought I feel vary tired, I still feel happy. I hope I can quickly 18 years



Music



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydingPIMWsg

This song reminds me pay off all my friends. They brought me a lot of joy and support. Whenever I heard or sang this song I will be very hard for to sing. Because I know I want to sing out to all my friends listen to. And this song is to KTV will point a song. This song is also a great significance, such as a friend to go with his life; those days are no longer there. A person living in the world cannot do without friends, because I attach great importance to me friend. I hope that we all must take seriously their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment