Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oct 1 Mamat joined the morning assembly.











This morning, I joined KIHS' morning assembly. The principal and other teachers told us some important things. Later on, we did the health holding as they always do after the
morning assembly. That could make the one who felt sleepy get energy for all school day! It also made me full of energy, even now, I still feel good! Life in KIHS is very nice and substantial! I would like to stay here long and be with my friends here!
Mamat

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mamat!! Are you okay there?? I guess you are alright since you said life in KIHS is substantial and full of energy..isn't it?? haha It is rather a surprising scene to see the students of KIHS bring you everywhere..the world game,morning assembly.. miss you Mamat.

    ReplyDelete