Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oct 7 Welcome party 2

  Today is the time for an party to welcome the newcomers which I have expected for a long time. I am very excited to see all students of MD100B Class making arrangements for this party and to rehearsing for a show.As soon as all things are arranged, the party begin.
  I am fascinated by dancing, videos, and all students’ performance.There is a tug of war. Girls’ wining of our department makes atmosphere higher.I think all games are great. The games make all students active. The last show is our manager playing guitar. It is really interesting, and everybody have fun.
  The party this year is succeed. Although students of MD100B Class were some argument and unpleasant, I still believe students of MD100B Class relationship will be better through this party.

From B-ing (陳韋廷)


1 comment:

  1. Teamwork and cooperation between classmate is important..

    ReplyDelete