Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oct 3 Mamat prepared for the welcome party.

Today, we gathered again to prepare for welcome party, therefore, Scott and Wendy learned and practice how to host. The practice of process, we always laughed. It is funny that we were nervous when we practice host, since we have never hold welcome party. Wendy's disadventage is she always laugh when she saw Scott, maybe it is not manner, but, you can understand why she always laugh if you know Scott. I think that she have to overcome this disadventage.
They practice come a conclusion and think of the welcome film of the contents. Oh my god! It is hard. However, Scott is a creative person, he always think of funny words to describe the teachers, I extremely admire him. Maybe I a little envy him.
Of course! I participate the great event of Mechanical Drafting. I accompanied us and join practice of process. I think that I would be as exciting as us this welcome party.

No comments:

Post a Comment