Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Beginning of My Trip to Bergen County Technical School By Ziv

Today, it's an important day for me and my friends in Kaohsiung Industrial High School. I am not only happy but also sad. I am happy because I can travel all over the world and my first destination is America. I will bring with me Taiwanese local snacks and candies, my diary in which my classmates introduce me, my school life in Taiwan, and souvenirs for my new friends. The reason why I am sad is that I have to leave my friends and classmates in the Kaohsiung Industrial High School in Taiwan.

Today was a very busy day for Ziv, Scott, and Charlie. They had to walk to the post office at 12:00 pm and finish packaging and mailing me and my luggage by 1:00 pm. They had so little time that they left for the post office without having had lunch.

This is the first time in my life to take an airplane. Have you ever taken an airplane before?It seems quite luxurious, doesn't it? I'm very nervous to be sealed into a box and I'm very glad to ride on an airplane. So, thank you very much, Ziv, Scott and Charlie. This is my pleasure to have you set me off.

I'm very happy to meet you who study in Class B, second grade, mechanical drafting department in Kaohsiung Industrial High School. Because of you, I am able to travel all over the world. I will take good care of myself and keep the diary to share with you on the Teddy Bear Blog. Also, I will visit your blog often (http://kihs2010nicholas.blogspot.com/) to keep in touch you. Love you forever and ever.

Nichol

No comments:

Post a Comment