Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Department of Mechanical Drafting

Hello!
My name is Mr. Brownie. My friend, Cooky, Roy, study in Kaohsiung industrial high school. He would like to introduce me his department, Mechanical Drafting.





Our department office is behind us.

There are many courses that they have to studied, such as computer drafting, hand drafting and also how to operate the machine. There are also many hard-working teachers. They try their best to teach. Cooky really appreciates them. The students of the department also have many interesting activities here, for instance, welcome party and graduation party.They will perform at the parties. It always becomes a memorable memory. Cooky told me that they often under great pressure, but without that they couldn’t learn so many things. Although the schoolwork is difficult and heavy. They will accomplish their goals in the near future.

What we have learned.

I am living in Kaohsiung now. In the mechanical drafting department, there are many hard-working teachers, such as Mr. Li, Mr. Liu, Mr. Wu and Mr. Wei. They have a variety of characters. They have their own teaching styles, but they all try their best to teach students.

In my class, Mr. Li teaches mechanics. Mr. Liu teaches component-principle. At the same time, they also teach students perspectives of life. Sometimes, they tell jokes or share their own story of life.

I met these teachers and I learned many things including the outlook on life and some professional knowledge. Though they are strict to students, they are really concerned about students. I had a great time with these teachers. They are very kind and funny.

I walking on campus .There were many building and giant trees in the school .In department of Mechanical Drafting, I felt it very clean and comfortable .And there teachers are very earnest in teaching students .It was a great learning environment .
Which helps students learn .Students always clean up surroundings before leaving the school .Students are very lively in the Municipal Kaohsiung Senior Vocational Industrial High School .

Cooky also take some photoes with me. We have already known each other and become friends. We really enjoy the time when we get along . I believe I will learn their customs and have a wonderful trip here in Kaohsiung Industrial High school. The mechanical drafting department is full of joys and happy.


BY Cooky Roy Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment