Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Post Nichol to America by Scott



On April 14th 2010. Scott volunteered to post me to America. That's not the first time for Scott to join the Teddy Bear project to mail the bear abroad. So, he had more confidence that he could do it better. In the afternoon, Charlie, Ziv and Scott check my baggage and left for the post office. It was a little crowded when we at the post office. But we stayed in line patiently, and a few minutes later we brought two boxes to wrap me and my baggage in. My classmates prepared some local snacks including many kind of cookies and candies. I also brought a cell phone with me. Then I could always be in touch with my classmate in Taiwan. And when I arrive in America, I'll need the ID card to prove I'm from Taiwan. There were several documents about Kaohsiung Industrial High School. With them, I could introduce my birthplace to my new friends. I went to America by airplane. It was the quickest way. It was also very expensive, costing us NT$3300, But all the students of my class felt it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment