Saturday, September 12, 2009

2009/09/07.For Malaysia. BY Wendy

Hello! How do you do? I am Jhong Yu Ting. You can call me Wendy. Hmm…….I am sixteen years old. Can you tell me about SMK Mengkuang?

Novels? I love novels, but romance is not my favorite novels, my favorite novels is about adventurous stories, maybe I am not like normal girls. Therefore, Darren Shan is one of the authors I like. However, I have read some romance such as Twilight.

Nervous? Ha! You are cute girls. Is Pylay Pinang your hometown? Can you tell me more about there? I think there is a beautiful place.

When I speak of our culture, the coming festival is the Dead Spirit Festival. This day, the Taiwanese always prepare a lot of things to eat such as fish, chicken, cookies, candy, pork and so on. Do not forget chopsticks and bowls. Sure! You want to say why! Because the ghost did something bad, they can not stop being punished until this mouth, July. July can rest and eat a lot of food. Do you have the similar festival? You can share it with me.

I want to tell you many many many events about our culture and about local foods, but I can not tell you all at a time. I promise I will continue to write a letter to you when I am free.

Then, I love music, too. But, my classmates always laugh at me when I sing the song. Recently, I love the song is bad day. Have you ever listened to it?

Oh! That is too disappointing. Do not be depressed. I am sure that you will be successful. If you never give up and work harder, your dream is sure to come true one day.




By Wendy(鍾育庭)

1 comment:

  1. HI WENDY! Shafa's here.Bad Day by Daniel Powter?? umm...I know Darren Shan, but i have never read his novels.. If i ever want to read his novel, which novel would be the best and can satisfy me?? please reply.

    ReplyDelete