Sunday, September 13, 2009

For Malaysia by Ellen

khabar baik . Hello ! My name is Yi Lun He . Ellen is my English name . I’m 16 years old . I’m study in Kaohsiung industrial high school .

Mamat and we went to The World Games 2009 Kaohsiung for the racquetball . The competitions were very intense . Sometimes the players were hit by the ball . It seemed hurt . Although the players got hurt and bled, they finished the whole games . The athletes’ sportsmanship was admirable .

How do you celebrate in New Year ? We always Set off the fireworks , eat the family reunion dinner , and play poker at night .

By the way , I have some questions about the content of your letter . Can you answer for me ? What’s the movie “ The Dark is Rising ” . I never watched it before . What’s the Eid festival ? Can you introduce the festival to me ? What do you usually do during this festival ? Whats the Cadbury ? How is the taste of it ?

By Ellen (何宜倫)

No comments:

Post a Comment