Thursday, September 24, 2009

For Adly by Ziv

    Salutation, my name is Bo-Wun Chen.  Everyone usually calls me A-Bo or Ziv for convenience.  I'm 16 years old and I study in Kaohsiung Industrial High School.  I major in mechamical drawfting.  Although my major is drawing, it is actually related to design machines. I love spots, like bsketball, swimming, badminton, and track and field, but I hate playing football and baseball, because I usually couldn't kick or hit the ball.  I'm not handsome but I'm a sunny boy, though sometimes dojected.
    Speaking of my school life, my homeroom teacher is excellent.  She is a beautiful, kind and humorous English teacher.  I love her taeching because she takes good care of our school work and makes my English better and better.  Because of her, I can talk with foreigner and have a pen pel like you.
    By the way, I love your bear, Mamat.  Our classmates and I have brought Mamat to go to lots of places in Kaohsiung city in Taiwan.  And nice to meet you, hope we can keep in touch by mail.                                                                       By Ziv

No comments:

Post a Comment