Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For Apa khabar from Ya-Jhu


Hi! Apa khabar? Syaflqah. Do I spell it correctly? Nice to meet you. My name is Ya-Jhu Yang. You can call me Ya-Jhu or YA, as you like. Well, I was born in Kaohsiung County on 13 October 1992. I moved once. Now I live in San-Min district, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. This year, I am seventeen years old, too. My family has three people, my father, my mother and me. I do not have any brothers or sisters. I like to read some novels and listen to Japanese music in my free time. And I like to play basketball and swim. My favorite food is spaghetti and sushi. I like to drink lemon tea, tapioca tea and water! I love all kinds of desserts made of chocolate, but I do not like the very sweet flavor. I love Teddy Bear very much, so do not worry about Mamat. I will take care him so attentively.
We started to go to school on 31 August. Now, I am a second grader in Mechanical Drafting department_ Kaohsiung Industrial High School. On October 23, the sports day, all students in our school will join the event. I will compete in broad jump and tug-of-war. On October 24, all of the second graders will hold a fair for their class. Our class, Mechanical Drafting of class B, will sell instant noodles and snowflake of ice. We decided to sell them, as they are cheaper than other foods.
Now, the weather in Taiwan is so hot and humid. What about yours?
I am so glad that I can have a pen pal. As I have not had one before, I am so rejoiced that I could have a pen pal in Malaysia. Maybe I could hear many things from you soon.


By Ya-Jhu

No comments:

Post a Comment