Sunday, September 13, 2009

For Malaysia by B-ling.

  I am fine. Nine to meet you. I am very happy to receive Mamat from Malaysia. I love him and your traditiond costume becuase Mamat's clothes are so cute.
  Thanks for telling me about Mamat's hobby, I won't take him to go to movie, but l love Cadbury Chocolate, too. Maybe, I can eat Cadbury every day with Mamat.
  Don't worry about Mamat. My classmate and I will take care of Mamat every moment. We have many wonderful memory to give Mamat in Taiwan.
  I believe that your hope will be achieved. I hope Chance's will come true, too. Maybe, I won't join Teddy Bear Project next year becuase I have to prepare for the collage enterance exam.
  I can take good care of Mamat, I won't let him get hurt by anything.
  I think the costome that you dressed him up is cute. How do you feel about our Chance?
  I won't absolutely let Mamat feel unhappy in Taiwan, so he doesn't have to be nervous. We will give him Taiwan's enthusiasm.
  I hope the pen pal's relationship can continue. We can change culture experience, which is very great. I think you take care good of our chance, he will grow up happily.
  Well, I will take him to go to Shi-Hzuwan, looking at the sunset. Shi-Hzuwan is spot in the south of Taiwan the famous scenic. I think Mamat will like here.
Thanks. I will like him and love you so much.
  Byebye!

By B-ling (陳韋廷)

No comments:

Post a Comment