Sunday, September 13, 2009

For Malaysia by Charlie

To you guys:
Hey! Everyone. I'm glad to write you a letter. My name is Charlie, one of Mamat's best friends! He is now beside me. Say hi to them, Mamat! See? He is very nice and lively here!
I saw you talk about Twilight in the letter. I don't know that Mamat would like to see the movie as I and my sister, who had read all four books. The New Moon isn't in theaters now, but when it is on, we will buy a children ticket for him to watch.
By the way, the Keelung Ghost Day Festival in Taiwan is coming soon. In this Festival, we offer food to ghosts, who we call "Good Brothers" and our ancestors. To bless that we will have another good year gives Keelung Ghost Day Festival positive significance as a time for remembering the importance of filial piety.
I hope you can tell us more about your country, and about Chance's life there. Have a good time! Bye bye!
Charlie(陳力瑋) 2009.9.1

No comments:

Post a Comment