Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mamat's taking a nap. By Kay

  In Taiwan, students are required to take a nap after they finish their lunch. The experience is quite new to me. Although it is not very comfortable to take a nap in the extremely hot classroom, most of my classmates put their arms on the desk with their heads down, trying to get a nap, including me. Kevin, Ziv, and Charlie are responsible for maintaining order during the nap time. If any of the classmates breaks the rule, they will report to Kay, their homeroom teacher, and she will punish the violator. See, I am taking a good nap and it will make me energetic for the classes in the afternoon.


^O^ I know I am cute especially when I am being good.




By Mamat

〈以此篇文章示範,請大家以Mamat的口吻寫,標題請由管理的同學負責統一格式,請修改我這篇的標題使它與前面的文章一致〉

No comments:

Post a Comment