Thursday, September 17, 2009

For Malaysia. by Angela

Nice to meet you! I'm Angela(Jhuang-Yan-Rong). I'm a 16-year-old girl. My family has six people. I have a young brother. I often share my things with him. I also keep a dog. She is cute and energetic. I was born in Pingtung. Pingtung is located in the south of Taiwan. The weather in Pingtung is hot, even in winter. Pingtung's specialty is fruits, such as wax-apples , pineapple , banana , and so on.

My favorite fruits are strawberries and mangoes, because they are sweet , juicy and tasty. How about you? My hobbies are listening to music , seeing movies , going cycling. I often do that in my free time. By doing that, I can relax myself.

 I like English best of all the subjects. Learning English is interesting. It helps me communicate with foreigners more easily. I am poor in physics. I often burst my brain while I am writing the homework of physics.

I have a lot of wishes. To realize my wishes, I must do my best and work hard. Above all , I have to make great efforts so that I can enter university.

By the way, I like Chiness New Year , Moon Festival and Christmas Day, and you?
The Taiwaness are friendly and passionate. Hope you can visit Taiwan one day.
Lastly, I wish everything go well with you. Goodbye.

by Angela(莊晏榕)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela!! I'm Shafa..I wonder whose letter you get since you didn't mention his/her name.. What is wax-apple?? Is it taste really good??

    Hey,when i read your post here, i find out that we have the same hobbies and thinking.. You see, I love to cycling too, watching movies (especially at the cinema), and listening to music..what kind of music you listen to, Angela? English songs or songs from Taiwan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah! Now i know what is wax apple!! In my country, it is called JAMBU AIR..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, Angela? Another similarity between me and you is that i loves English..I am also poor in Physics.. Last examination, i got the worst result in Physics..Huhu.. If you have to burst your brain for Physics, then i'll crack my brain thinking for the answers.. I dont really understands electricity.. What about you?? Which topic you find the hardest??

    ReplyDelete