Sunday, September 13, 2009

For Malaysia by Cindy

Hollo,
How do you do? My name is Cindy. I am glad to see you. I am a student in the grade 2 of high schol. I like your's baby bear-Mamat.
He is so cute, although he is very big.Unn...Can I ask some questions? First, what is "Eid festival"mean? Is it fun? Second, Mamat is a baby bear,why can he be near-sighted? Thire, what is the Dark is Rising of movies? Is it a ghost piece? At last, what is cadbuay? Is it a plants or leaves of tree?
We will give Namat an unfargettable reremberance in Taiwan. We take him to a lot of plances to play, and we let he join a very meaning activity,which is about the calamity. Can you talk baout some things of Mamaysia?
Finally, thank you your's cookie. It is so nice. We hope you con taste snacks in Taiwan.
Good-bye

by Cindy(阮竹吟)

No comments:

Post a Comment