Sunday, September 20, 2009

For Lia by B-ling.

Dear Lia:
  Hello, my dear new friend, nice to meet you, too. Oh, my name is B-ing. I'm 17 years old girl, too. I live in Taiwan and study in KIHS. I go to school by bus or bike. It's far to go to my school. My birthday is on 8 th December 1992. My hobbies are dancing in the scout club, singing in KTVs, going to the movies and playing computer games. What's your favourite Japanesse cartoon? Is it the picture in the letter? I like to stay with my friends of junior high school anytime. In our school, boys' uniforms are green, and girls' are yellow. If you want to see the uniform, I can send some pictures to you in the next letter.
  Right! Although my English is not good, I will try to respond to every letter from you. I hope to be a good friend, too. My email is bottle88221@yahoo.com.tw


Your new friend B-ing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, how are you??? I'm fine here. I'm really really sorry for the late reply, because my classmate and I really busy with school work and last year was our most important exam so we don't have the time to surt the internet.this exam will determine our next step after finishing high school....I'm really really sorry...My bithday is on the 28th february 1992. My hobbies are listening to music, playing video games, cycling, reading comics and watching tv or movies..My favourite japanesse cartoon is One piece. Yes, the pictures in my letter to you is one of my favourites. I would love to see your school uniforms. That's it for now and take care^^

    Your friend Lia

    ReplyDelete