Wednesday, September 2, 2009

July 23rd, 2009 The World Game BY Wendy

The World Game was held in Kaohsiung this year and it was the first time in Asia. I was to take part in it pleased for this.

Today, we went to Chung Cheng Martial Arts Stadium to watch the Racquet-ball by the MRT. We watched several games. One of the games which was the final matches of women and it was my favorite game. I thought that the match was the most exciting. Although the player I liked best did not win, I was still happy because I watched of all the games of the sport that I had never known before. You asked me which player I like best? Hmm…sorry I do not want to tell you. Ha! Ha! Ha! But just between you and me, Ronda is the player Wendy’s favorite player and we got her autograph. To our disappointment, she lost, but I thought she would never give up. However, there was a terrible regretful thing, since Wendy and stinking did not go home too late, they could not watch the final game of men, Wendy was a little depressed.

Finally, I hope I can join the activities like this with my new friends again.


By Mamat

No comments:

Post a Comment