Sunday, September 13, 2009

For Malaysia by Sunny

Hello! Everyone in Malaysia. How are you?My name is Sunny Lin. Nice to meet you. Mamat is so cute a bear that we love him so much. Mamat’s hobby is sleeping and is mine. but I am not afraid of darkess. so I can do my best to protect Mamat from being afraid it.
This year.Mamat in Taiwan joined the 88 Morakot typhoon Relief activity . gave us a big power, Mamat saw something diffieren,including Taiwan’s sencry , Taiwan’s food.Belive me. He can learn a lot of experience here and bring all the experiences to share with you. And I want to know about Mamat’s life, for example, Why is Mamat short-sighted?How old is Mamat?WhatisMamat’sdream?
Can you tell me more about your hometown?For example, what the Eid festival?Is it like the lunar New Year in Taiwan?Everyone celebrates it together the island filled with laugher all around.
Finally,Mamat in Taiwan is very happy everyday. But sometime he misses you very much. Don’t worry we can take good care of him and join the tebby bear project and exchange the experience with you. I’m very happy and it is my pleasure to know you. One day , welcome to Taiwan.

Best Wishes

By Sunny (林依慧)

No comments:

Post a Comment